Now that one of the most anticipated events of the year, Black Friday, is just around the corner, you may want to take this opportunity to find the lowest prices and best deals in Black Friday work boots among other products that you love.
However, while affordability is definitely a plus, you should not sacrifice quality and durability especially when it comes to work boots.
Work boots are an integral part of your job. We can all probably admit that it’s very hard to focus on doing your job properly if your feet are aching or your shoes are falling apart.
So, how can you choose the best Black Friday work boots? What are the best brands and models available today? Continue reading below to know more information!
Five Best Black Friday Work Boots for Men
To help you compare different models and brands of work boots to make it easier for you to choose the best one for your needs, here are summarized reviews of the five favorite products in the market today:
1. Irish Setter Men's 6” Aluminum Toe Work Boot
This Men’s Aluminum Toe Work Boot from Irish Setter is a dependable companion for long days of working under changing and difficult conditions. It is not only comfortable but also durable and able to withstand the harshest blows.
● The upper part of the boots is made with Briar Turbo Vegas leather which is a sturdy, waterproof, full-grain leather that is soft and gentle on the feet yet also extremely durable.
● The deep lug Stars and Bars soles also provide traction to give you a secure footing on different surfaces, even with oils spills or puddles on the ground.
● Thick heat-resistant soles are also designed to protect your feet against extreme heat to allow you to do anything, anywhere you have to. They resist melting even at temperatures of 475 Fahrenheit minimum.
● These boots feature the handsome classic design and color from Irish Setter to help you stay stylish even in the toughest workplaces and working conditions.
● The manufacturers assure you that these boots meet all ASTM F 2413-11, M I/75 C/75, EH and IS-108H standards for long-lasting comfort, safety, and reliability.
● The best fit is also made possible by the removable polyurethane footbed.
● A Goodyear welt also enhances the boots’ durability.
● Aluminum safety toes also offer lightweight but strong protection against heavy dropped or falling objects, vehicles, and other moving work hazards. They also protect your feet from compression and impact.
● Handcrafted Trout Brook Leather by the S.B. Foot Tanning company ensures quality and durability.
● The protective soles and excellent heel construction of these boots are also intended to provide secondary protection and reduce electrical hazards upon contact with the outsole.
Next on our list is the Wolverine Men’s Moc-Toe 6” Work Boot designed to withstand all day wear and tear on the toughest of environments while also providing extreme comfort. Some of its best features include the following:
● The upper is made with genuine full-grain leather.
● The classic Goodyear welt construction provides flexibility and extreme durability.
● Removable full-cushion footbeds also provide extra comfort and the perfect fit.
● The springy and tough rubber midsole and a nylon shock help absorb impact and protect your feet from stress and fatigue.
● The sole has an excellent tread to provide grip on a variety of surface and ground conditions. It is also treated to be resistant to abrasion, water, and oil.
● The optional steel toe is rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 in electrical hazard standards.
● These boots are ideal for loading docks, construction, and other tough manual work.
3. Timberland PRO Men's Pitboss 6" Steel-Toe Boot
The Timberland Pro Pit Boss Steel-Toe boots have every positive aspect that a work boot should have. It is durable, comfortable, and safe for all working conditions.
● The steel toe construction complies with the ANSI safety standards and offers more room than most other boots, minimizing pain even after a long day of work.
● Polyurethane midsoles not only absorb shock but also can wick moisture, keeping your feet dry.
● The footbeds are made with open-cell polyurethane and lined with an Agion microbial cover to help prevent stinky feet while also providing comfort and support.
● The thick synthetic rubber outsoles are non-slip and abrasion- and oil-resistant to offer reliability on different working ground surfaces. Traction is ensured even on slippery and wet surfaces.
● These boots are also protected from electrical hazards so you can stay safe from open circuits or live wires.
● A removable sock liner also provides comfort and helps prevent blisters.
● This is an authentic, waterproof pair of work boots from a responsible and civic company.
4. KEEN Utility Men's Milwaukee Wide Work Boot
Whether it be on a rugged terrain, a very tough working condition, or long days spent on your feet, these boots have got your feet covered, literally! These boots are made to provide long-lasting comfort, protection, and reliability during any job.
● Constructed with the unique patent-pending KEEN.Welt flexible construction, this model ensures durability and quality.
● Made with abrasion-resistant tough-tec leather, these boots are both stylish and durable.
● The KEEN.Dry breathable and waterproof membrane keeps your feet cool, dry, and comfortable. This is a proprietary membrane that allows vapor to escape while also preventing water from seeping in.
● Also featured in this model is a slip-resistant and oil-resistant thick rubber outsole designed to provide unsurpassed traction on different working surfaces.
● These boots also meet and even exceed ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards to ensure your safety and protection.
● TPU stability shank and KEEN.Protect patented toe protection system wraps around and over your toes to provide secure and ultimate protection from debris.
● The removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed design provides an excellent internal arch support engineered to cradle and follow the natural shape of your feet.
● The unique anatomically accurate aluminum, steel, and composite safety toe has a bigger toe box and offers optimum comfort.
5. Caterpillar Men's Second Shift Steel Toe Work Boot
True to its name, Caterpillar’s second shift work boots keep your feet comfortable and protected enough to last for a second shift. Its most striking features are listed here:
● Climasphere lining helps regulate the temperature inside the boots, wick away moisture and prevent blisters, keeping your feet cool, dry, and comfortable all day.
● The upper is made of oiled, full genuine leather that is stylish and resistant to scrapes and scuffs.
● Repairable Goodyear welt construction ensures durability and flexibility of the boots.
● A 4-D loop, 2-speed hook lacing system with Hex-shape grommets and speed lacing feature at the shaft ensure a snug and secure fit.
● ANSI approved electrical hazard construction protects you from electrocution due to open circuits of up to 600 volts provided that you are in a dry condition.
● The ANSI Class 75 steel toe also provides unparalleled protection and safety on the job.
● These boots are also lined with a nylon-mesh material for comfort and support.
Work Boots Shopping Tips:
● Do your own research about the specific shoes or attires required in your work environment. Also, make sure to note your personal preferences and needs.
● Do your shopping in the late afternoon or early evening. These are the best times to shop for boots and shoes because our feet tend to swell or enlarge a little bit along the day, especially when you spend hours standing or walking around. By trying on or measuring your feet in the afternoon, you get the required allowance for when your feet are the largest. This way, you can make sure to stay comfortable even on long working shifts.
● Bring a pair of socks that you usually wear to work so you can have a better idea of how the boots fit.
● Prioritize your comfort. Comfort is very important as this will allow you to perform better at your job. Many brands today have special comfort features like lightweight insoles, soft cushion or padding, extra arch support, asymmetrical steel toes, and more.
● After you wear your boots, regularly clean and maintain them. This will prolong their service to you. Leather boots should be treated with oil and other leather treatments to keep the material shiny, soft, and water-resistant. This will also make it easier to clean. Store your boots in a clean, dry, well-ventilated place to avoid bad odors or molds.
● When trying on boots, lace them up completely with socks and walk around. Start with boots within your budget, and narrow them down to at least three based on your personal preferences and their features.
● Take note of the brands. When it comes to work boots, reliability and durability are often promised by the top trusted brands. Also, be aware and on the lookout for cheap imitations.
Now that you have an overview of the five best black Friday work boots available on the market today, I hope you can find the one that suits your needs and work requirements best.
Did you find this review helpful at all? If you did, make sure to share it with your friends and family so they, too can find the work boots they have been looking for.
Before you leave, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below!