Wrestling is one of the more severe sports when you are looking at the equipment you need. As an athlete, you might sometime find yourself wondering which pair would be the best wrestling shoes for all your needs.
If you are ever asking yourself this, then the shoes mentioned below might be some options to consider before making your final choice. Although each person has their own personal taste and need there are some key factors that must be taken into account when you are choosing the best pair of wrestling shoes that suit your needs.
Quick view top 5 Best Lineman Boots in the Market
Read Reviews at Amazon.com
- Synthetic with rubber soles
- Have an integrated lace garage with a full length rubber outsole.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Have great grip on mats
- Have DuoSole outsoles which reduce the weight of the shoes and better the flexibility
- Equipped with an Escaine and open mesh upper, which insures a secure fit and optimum breathability
- Very breathable and extremely lightweight.
- Equipped with a new outsole design to maximize grip
|***You can check the price of the product on Amazon.com by clicking on the link or image product.|
Top Picks for the Best Lineman Boots
These wrestling shoes are completely synthetic with rubber soles. They have an integrated lace garage with a full length rubber outsole. These wrestling shoes are available in black with a silver detail as well as red with black and white detail. They have special “little kid / big kid” sizes available.
- These wrestling shoes are extremely functional for the wrestler, they have good maneuverability on the mat.
- They are of great quality, the material and the make are both really good quality.
- The shoes have very good grip on mats. They are very versatile, you can use them for martial arts, going to the gym or as everyday shoes not merely for wrestling.
- These wrestling shoes are very comfortable, if the size is right, and they are suitable children, as well as adults.
- The sizes are extremely small cut, making the shoes uncomfortably tight if you order the wrong size.
- These are not very durable shoes, lasting only one season at the most. They tend to tear on the edges, and the stitching can come loose after only a few weeks.
These wrestling shoes are manmade, medium height to support the ankles and they lace-up the traditional way. These shoes are equipped with mesh lining, a foam padded foot bed and serrated traction pods as per wrestling specifics. These wrestling shoes are available in six different color styles, including pink.
- These wrestling shoes are a great quality pair of wrestling shoes. They are lightweight and the shoes are very comfortable, if you can find the perfect size for your feet.
- These wrestling shoes have great grip on mats.
- This pair of shoes is a good choice for children, as well adults.
- The shoes tend to be too narrow, making it hard to find the correct size as the length indication is correct.
- The shoes wear out faster than normal, because of the lightweight materials used. They tend to wear out in less than a full season.
These wrestling shoes are made of fabric and synthetic materials. They have an EVA sockliner, seamless Ecsaine upper and ankle padding support. These shoes are equipped with DuoSole outsoles to reduce the weight of the shoes and better the flexibility. They are lace-up wrestling shoes and come in seven color styles.
- This pair of shoes maneuver very easily, and the stability of these wrestling shoes is good.
- They have very good traction on mats.
- They are super stylish, they can also be very comfortable once you find a size that fits your feet.
- These shoes tend to be small in size, but the design of the shoes causes the wearer to be in pain if the size is not correct. The width of the shoes are very small.
- The DuoSole of the shoes are made of a very hard material and thus they make it hard to sprawl as they do not bend very well.
These shoes are synthetic with rubber soles that are spilt soles, with medium high ankle shaft. They are equipped with an Escaine and open mesh upper, which insures a secure fit and optimum breathability. These shoes also have a lace garage design and are available in five color styles.
- This pair of wrestling shoes is very sturdy. They have very good traction on the mats.
- These wrestling shoes are very durable and can last up to two seasons with enough care. They can be very comfortable as well if you find the right size.
- The shoes are lightweight but they have very good support and are breathable as well. They have excellent grip and are also flexible.
- These shoes take some time to walk in, during which they tend to be very uncomfortable and sometimes painful. The sizes also tend to be a bit small.
- These shoes have the tendency to tear at the soles and the soles have been said to tear off if not properly taken care of immediately.
These shoes are mesh design, making them very breathable and extremely lightweight. They are equipped with a new outsole design to maximize grip. These shoes are available in 17 different color and pattern style, giving you many options to suit your team colors or your own personal style.
- These shoes have the perfect balance of friction and slide when wrestling and they have great grip. They are slightly light on ones feet and work perfect for mats.
- The shoes have good durability, lasting an entire season or longer with the right care. They are as comfortable as wearing socks, but offering protection for your feet.
- They are also very versatile. The material is breathable and flexible.
- The rubber on these shoes tend to tear or break off in a little amount of time and without much use of the shoes. The mesh can also tear on the top of the shoes. The shoes are somewhat small in size, especially the width of the shoes. The smaller sizes, for children, however tend to be too big in size. Overall the sizing of these wrestling shoes can be done better.
How To Choose The Best Wrestling Shoes
There are some questions you should ask yourself before buying a pair of wrestling shoes. One of these is “how do the shoes fit?” This is very important as the fit of the shoes will influence the way they perform their tasks. All wrestling shoes tend to be a little tight, but they should not be too small, but then again they should not be too big either. The best option is to first go to a shop and find the perfect fit. Measure them and, now that you know your exact measurement, you can freely shop online.
What To Look For When Buying Wrestling Shoes
There are a few main qualities that you should look for when buying wrestling shoes; the shoes should be lightweight, flexible, they should have good grip as well as ankle support. As with most things in life the better the quality the higher the price, but if it is your first pair you do not have to break the back for a pair. You are looking for the best shoes for your wrestling level, if you are just beginning with wrestling you can probably get away with buying cheaper shoes for now.
Should you choose a split sole or a unisole when buying wrestling shoes?
Unisole wrestling shoes are known to have better grip, while split sole wrestling shoes usually have the best flexibility. Whichever you buy is inevitably based on your own personal taste, all wrestlers choose based on their personal preference. When split soles first came into the wrestling scene in the 1980’s, it was to make the shoes lighter on the wrestler’s feet but nowadays with the advances of materials used it is no longer the case. Now it lies with you to choose the best wrestling shoes for you.
What Is The Durability Of Wrestling Shoes
This is an important factor when looking for the best shoes, but the cost of your shoes comes into play here. Cheaper wrestling shoes will most likely only last one season while a more expensive pair might last you a few years; however there are some who prefer to buy new wrestling shoes every season. For example if you are buying shoes for your 12 year old child, next year they will have outgrown their shoes and need a new pair. For an adult a more expensive and more durable pair of wrestling shoes could be an option, but for a growing child it is unnecessary to buy the highest quality at first.
How Much Should You Spend On Wrestlng Shoes
There is no need to pay too much for the best wrestling shoes for you. If you cannot justify paying over 100 dollars on a single pair of wrestling shoes we understand that. The most important thing to look at is not the cost but rather the value of the shoes. If your wrestling shoes are durable enough for your purposes and they perform the task they were designed to do then that is all you need for now. If you need a pair of wrestling shoes in the blink of an eye a pair that is affordable and works on the mat is all you need.
Summary the Best Wrestling Shoes
In the end the most important thing to take into consideration is whether these shoes are the best pair based on your skill level. If you put these shoes on, walk five steps and forget you are even wearing shoes, then those are the best wrestling shoes for you.
At the start make sure that you are comfortable on the mat and then further your skill level, you will find the best wrestling shoes for you in no time at all.
You can research with relating keywords on Profeethub