The Best Steel Toe Boots for Plantar Fasciitis reviews in the Market
Every day could be a long day for most of us whether we are from work or from school. The fact that we usually work on our feet, makes us prone to plantar fasciitis. We come up with a review of three of what we consider, the best steel toe boots for plantar fasciitis.
***You can check the price of the product on Amazon.com by clicking on the link or image product.
- Things to look for in Best Steel Toe Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
- Crucial Features of Steel Toe Boots for plantar fasciitis
- Quick views Top 3 Best Steel Toe Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
Things to look for in Best Steel Toe Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
The market is crowded with various types and brands of best steel toe boots that promise comfort and safety to their consumers. This is because more than a million people are suffering from a heel spur and Plantar Fasciitis.
These foot conditions are very painful and can result in a more serious injury and discomfort. Standing on your feet all day while working can worsen the condition, however wearing the steel toe boots for plantar fasciitis can lower your risk of acquiring it.
Plantar Fasciitis is one of the many painful conditions that you can acquire when wearing the wrong type of footwear. Likewise, long hours of standing and walking can develop to this as the ligaments in your foot continue to strain.
Likewise, existing health conditions can contribute to the symptoms such as being overweight. The extra weight, apparently adds pressure to the ligaments. Runners and athletes are also advised to fully stretch before starting their routines.
It is essential that we wear the right footwear that can accommodate us and our daily tasks. If you are already suffering from plantar fasciitis, you should look for the boots that can help you alleviate the symptoms.
Fortunately, the right boots can prevent plantar fasciitis and reduce your risks of developing other foot-related injuries. You work hard every day so you deserve nothing but the best boots that will give you ease and comfort.
Crucial Features of Steel Toe Boots for plantar fasciitis
Not all boots are the same, so it is important that you check these features before you consider a boot as the steel toe boots for plantar fasciitis.
Quality Insole and Outsole
These features enable the footwear to be shock-absorbing. It will prevent you from suffering from injuries from sharp and pointed objects. Usually, boots are now made with cushioned insole.
These boots have an added cushion or padding that provides arch support and offers comfort for the heels and sole. Thus, it prevents the wearer from having plantar fasciitis and reduces shock, especially when walking on hard surfaces.
Basically, this condition affects the arch in the foot so it is important that your boots are able to provide additional support to the damaged ligament. The insoles serve as an orthotic device that allows your foot to relax and relieve you from strain and stress.
The insole could be made from rubber, plastic or felt materials. It also helps in absorbing pressure and stress on the heels. There are also advanced insoles on the market that help in realigning the foot to its normal position and offers arch support.
Comfortable to Wear
Any footwear should be comfortable to your feet. Aside from the unique designs and quality materials, look for the working boots that will provide you comfort especially if you are working on your feet for longer periods.
Well-designed foot bed and lace-up your shoes’ foot bed is also important and contributes to the health of your foot. The foot bed should be properly cushioned to effectively reduce the strain of the ligament.
Some boots have this lace-up feature which, aims to provide support and allow the foot to steady.
Medium heels-high-heeled shoes can also cause straining to the ligaments and add pressure to the plantar fascia. Choose the boots with medium to lower heels but not flat to correct the problem.
More often, the symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis can be immediately felt and will gradually fade as you move more. Never ignore the signs of this condition. When you consistently feel pain in your foot, it only indicates that something is not right.
The right work boots are crucial especially for hard-working people like you. If you are suffering from any medical conditions that affect your feet, it is a must to take extra care of your feet. Likewise, wearing the proper working boots will help you prevent to develop this condition.
Quick views Top 3 Best Steel Toe Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
Although natural remedies and therapies are also highly recommended for Plantar Fasciitis sufferers, using the proper work boots can make an improvement in your current condition.
Boot makers like Chippewa, Keen and Caterpillar are getting more popular these days because of their products and the technology they are using. These manufacturers developed products that aim to help plantar fasciitis sufferers and improve their conditions.
We review three brands of what we consider, the best steel toe boots for plantar fasciitis. We listed their special features and how their designs and materials can suit the needs of those who are suffering from plantar fasciitis or help prevent it.
Caterpillar Men's Diagnostic Waterproof Steel-Toe Work Boot
With its ergonomic design and comfort system, Cat Footwear is one of the most trusted brands in the industry. Let go of the boots with flat designs and boring shape as Cat’s steel-toe boot is stylish and very comfortable to use.
This steel-boot promotes flexibility and reliability with its SuperWelt construction. It is said to stand in different weather conditions as it is 100% waterproof. Its Poliyou sock liner gives its shock-absorbing effect while its rubber outsole allows you to have that steady grip.
What is more interesting is that it incorporates the Flexion Generator and Flexion Manifold system that enables that foot to move naturally so it will feel less fatigue after a day’s hard work.
Even if you are suffering from Plantar Fasciitis, you can still be able to work and move around with Cat’s steel-toe boots without the fear of worsening your condition.
- Has generous padding for support and stability.
- Provides stability, flexibility, comfort and style.
- It is your to-go-to boots as it offers features such as electrical hazard support and slip resistance.
- No break-in period, easy to clean and made from tough leather.
- This work boot is highly recommended for people who work in the field, construction areas or repair equipment.
- Waterproof and reliable to use in different working conditions.
- While some customers swear by this steel-toe boots sturdiness and flexibility, others commented that the boots easily wore out after months of used.
- Some also say that it is waterproof at first but looses such feature in the long run.
Chippewa Men's 9" Waterproof Insulated Steel-Toe EH Logger Boot
This steel-toe boot from Chippewa made it to our shortlist because of its many features. The boots are specifically designed to allow you to move and work with stability, safety and comfort. Logger boots and standard work boots are constructed differently.It uses Goodyear leather Welt construction that guarantees many years of use.The logger boots also have extra traction which makes it slip and oil-resistant.
- This boot is ideal for those who have Plantar Fasciitis as it offers great control and stability. Thanks to its unique lacing system and triple-ribbed shanks that provides support even when you are dealing with a harsh terrain.
- If you are spending long hours wearing this boots, need not worry as this is very comfortable to use.
- With its tall heel, you can stand up straight, especially when you are walking in an unknown terrain. It also helps reduce back pain due to long hours of standing.
- It is also waterproof, with its Texon 460 waterproof insole, yet breathable, allowing you to work even under extreme weather conditions. Its insulation system will keep your feet warm and comfortable as you stay dry
- For some, a pair of Chippewa logger boots is very expensive however, they still agree that this brand of boots is made from high-quality materials and really lasts longer.
- Beware as there are fake Chippewa logger boots in the market being sold at a cheaper price. These boots easily worn-out and not worth your hard-earned money.
- This logger boot has Ruby Dri-lex 2000 liner that fights internal moisture. It keeps away sweat, foul odor, and moisture build-up.
KEEN Utility Men's Milwaukee 6" Steel Toe Work Boot
Looks can be deceiving so if you are thinking that this steel toe work boot from Keen Utility is stiff and heavy, you are wrong. The boots look sturdy and heavy-duty but users are impressed on how comfortable it is to wear.
It features upper full grain leather, which makes the boot flexible, resilient to abrasion, stain, and water.It also has an oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Uses KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane technology so your feet will stay dry and comfortable.
- If you have plantar fasciitis, working on your feet for hours is no joke but these steel toe boots feature EVA cushioning that you can actually feel the dual density of its foot bed. It fits perfectly with your every bend and curves.
- It also uses the Welt leather construction that adds toughness and flexibility.
- Its rubber sole serves as your electrical hazard protection so you can use it under various working environments.
- Its lacing eyelets and locking hooks were designed to add strength and comfort.
- So far, this model from KEEN does not have a puncture resistant sole which is also important for most workers.
- The insulation system of the boots can also make you feel warm in hot temperatures or indoors.
- Some users also commented that the boots seem to grab hold of mud and other residues due to the under sole design.
In conclusion, these three steel toe-boots deserved to be in our shortlist of the best steel toe boots for plantar fasciitis. However, Caterpillar Men's Diagnostic Waterproof Steel-Toe Work Boot made it to our number one spot.
This steel-toe boot can be used in all types of working environment. If you are looking for the boots that offer protection, comfort, style and insulation without breaking the bank, this waterproof boots from CAT is highly recommended.
Plus, its Flexion generator and manifold systems are ideal for those who suffer from Plantar Fasciitis. These features promote healthy feet and prevent you from acquiring other foot-related injuries.